Wednesday, March 9, 2011

110 Squares for Crochet A Rainbow

 

Well I’m happy to say that I’ve finished using up a lot of my scrap yarn to make granny squares…in which helped me a lot to clear out some shelf space. You don’t realize how quickly left over yarn can build up…one day you just happen to look at your stash and think “where did all this come from and what am I going to do with it?” LOL

The squares are going to be shipped to Australia very soon. They are for the project that Sarah London created for the victims of the severe flooding in Australia recently…she’s asked for the squares and when she gets them, she’s going to sew them together to make blankets for these people.

So between a friend of mine and me we were able to make 110 squares…

crochet_a_rainbow2011

 

buttonrainbow1

No comments: