Saturday, May 22, 2010

Graduation Starghan for Erica



I've had this Starghan done for awhile but I couldn't post it until the person that I made it for received it. I made this for my best friends daughter for her graduation. She graduated last night and we had such a good time...the whole day was great. It was neat to watch her graduate from the same school that I went to. I've watched Erica grow up from a baby and can't believe she graduated last night and on her way to start college in the fall...I feel blessed to be a part of her life, its been a joy watching her grow up. She told me she wanted an afghan with her school colors which are black & gold and then I sewed the year on it for her...she loves it and its big enough to lay across her bed.


2 comments:

Natasha Vaughn, Designer said...

That is absolutely stunning! What a special gift.

Christine said...

Beautiful! What a wonderful gift, I'm sure she will treasure for many years to come!