Monday, March 22, 2010

Rainbow in March

After a day of rain and dreary weather, my husband and I sat down to supper, he was facing the window and said "look the sun is coming out." So I looked out the window myself and said "thats usually what the sky looks like when rainbows come out." So about 2 minutes later he said "hey there's a rainbow" and I didn't believe him...lol...I thought he was just saying that because of what I said, just so he could trick me into looking out the window. And of course I fell for it and took a glance and sure enough he was actually telling the truth...lol (he's a big joker, so I was surprised) I grabbed up my camera and BlackBerry and went outside and took as many pictures as I could!! The double rainbow was so gorgeous and brilliant in color...the pics actually don't do it justice. I was so excited, I love seeing rainbows...its a true blessing from God to remind us of his promise.

















6 comments:

Beverooni said...

Isn't it a wonderful promise? I love rainbows. Does it inspire you to make something colorful?

Julia said...

yeah in a way it does...of course I already have something in mind to start for Spring soon after I finish the one I'm on :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, those are great pics! Beautiful! Kammie seen one where she is in Georgia too!
~Christy~

Natasha Vaughn, Designer said...

So Beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

I did see one in Georgia bt Julies is much more beautiful! lol

Christine said...

How beautiful, and what wonderful timing as it's been SNOWING here in Oklahoma, lol! Thanks for sharing!